Sunday, August 15, 2010

Greetings

Hello. This is Sponge, the short independent film being made by Chance D. Muehleck.

Is it strange that I'm speaking (or writing) to you directly? After all, I'm a movie. An object. A thing.

And yet, I exist! Well, almost. I'm waiting, you see. Waiting to be given form. Which is all kinds of frustrating. At the moment, I'm 100 gigs of memory sitting in a rugged LaCie hard drive. All that potential, baby. All my crazy beauty. Warming up a tabletop.

I'm not bitter. No, no. Films can't afford to be bitter these days. It's unseemly. I hear my creator talking a lot about money, which, as far as I can tell, is like a concept without a story (or vice-versa). But I promise you this: You will see me soon.

I'm comprised of some amazing talents, including Molly Camp (the girl), Jason Howard (the man), Brian Wengrofsky (cinematographer), Melanie S. Armer (producer), Marshall Coles (gaffer), and Rachel Soll (wardrobe). 

While I wait, I thought I'd talk a bit about my journey. If interested, please feel free to follow along. I can't promise to post with regularity, but I welcome all comments and questions.

Until next time, then, when I'll drop a synopsis and some screen grabs. Mmm... tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment