Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Synopsis & Pics

I promised to let you know what the hell I'm about, and I'm a film of my word.

Here's what my long-winded creator came up with:

"Sponge is a short independent film about a homeless girl who secretly lives in the closet of a wealthy doctor's apartment. Inspired by a true story, Sponge is a haunting look at the distance and connection found between two solitary people."

Not bad for a gateway drug. Because, really, you need to see me to appreciate my subtleties. I'm goddamn subtle! I should probably also mention I'm the film debut of writer/director Chance D. Muehleck. But you may have guessed that by now.

Jason Howard
Molly Camp
Jason Howard
Molly Camp

I'm gathering more info about all the people who worked on me. I will try to keep it PG-13.




No comments:

Post a Comment